I present panels at conventions! Check out the panels page for more information about the panels I’ve presented.
Check out the Symphogear fansite I made!
Search This Blog
Twitter UpdatesMy Tweets
- Kakegurui×× - TV June 3, 2020Watching - 3 of 12 episodes
- Dorohedoro - TV June 1, 2020Completed - 12 of 12 episodes
- TV Yarou Nanaana: Kaibutsu Kraken wo Oe! - TV May 31, 2020Watching - 7 of ? episodes
- Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... - TV May 31, 2020Watching - 9 of 12 episodes
- Yesterday wo Utatte - TV May 31, 2020Watching - 9 of 18 episodes
- Kakegurui×× - TV June 3, 2020
- Clue, 1985 June 3, 2020Watched on Tuesday June 2, 2020.
- Stalker, 1979 May 27, 2020Watched on Tuesday May 26, 2020.
- O Brother, Where Art Thou?, 2000 May 25, 2020Watched on Monday May 25, 2020.
- Ikiru, 1952 May 17, 2020Watched on Saturday May 16, 2020.
- Rabbits, 2002 May 14, 2020Watched on Wednesday May 13, 2020.
- Addams Family Values, 1993 May 9, 2020Watched on Saturday May 9, 2020.
- Death Bed: The Bed That Eats, 1977 April 28, 2020Watched on Monday April 27, 2020.
- Ip Man, 2008 April 10, 2020Watched on Thursday April 9, 2020.
- Police Story 2, 1988 April 6, 2020Watched on Sunday April 5, 2020.
- Wonder Garden, 2013 April 5, 2020Watched on Sunday April 5, 2020.
- Clue, 1985 June 3, 2020
- May 2020 (1)
- December 2018 (1)
- October 2017 (1)
- January 2015 (1)
- August 2014 (1)
- March 2014 (1)
- February 2014 (1)
- January 2014 (6)
- December 2013 (23)
- November 2013 (3)
- October 2013 (8)
- September 2013 (1)
- August 2013 (1)
- May 2013 (3)
- April 2013 (8)
- March 2013 (2)
- February 2013 (3)
- January 2013 (3)
- December 2012 (15)
- November 2012 (2)
- October 2012 (4)
- September 2012 (4)
- >buying anime
- AAAAAALEXAAANDER THE GREEEAAAAAT
- ain't no pose like a jojo pose
- aku no rotoscope
- all you need is m-e-g-a-n-e
- and you don't seem to understand
- angry baseball players playing angry baseball
- animation spelled backwards
- anime =/= cartoons
- baron ashura transcends mere pronouns
- being meguca is suffering
- boyz n da slope
- BTOOOM! is a stupid name
- butcher gen
- CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEL
- cute girls doing boring things
- fanfiction storytime with satchii
- fart jokes are funny right?
- feel so moon
- GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE GREATEST IN THE WORLD
- giant robots make the world go round
- giving a girl a mental disability does not make her cute
- GODS ON THE GROUND
- gon is freecs-ing insane
- ha... na... ga... ha na ga sa i ta yo
- her name is koko she is loco
- hisoka's crotch of miracles
- HYPER OATS
- if you don't spell INFERNO COP with all caps you are spelling it wrong
- i love madhouse
- i see where you were going with your title Mangirl but...
- i watch girls und panzer for the music
- key is my arch-nemesis
- kyoani has figured out how to mathematically generate moe and it is incredibly creepy
- kyoani why do you keep giving such mediocre shows such good animation?
- let's all love lain
- masaaki yuasa is a mad genius
- mature anime for mature people such as myself
- meanwhile at studio shaft
- my little sister can't have this long of a title
- now you're going to say that joseph joestar is the greatest ever
- poop jokes are funny right?
- popee the clown is a masterpiece
- psycho pass is not moe
- puns are the pun-nacle of humor
- queerat moe
- ROCKETO PAAANCHI
- roundabout ED of the year all years
- season two when
- shingeki no big people
- shin mazinger is the 'mazing-est
- shinsekai has characters?
- shoujo is just not my thing okay?
- space bros. they are bros. in space.
- squealer is the most human
- sweat and youth
- the basketball which kuroko gays
- the first episode of aiura needs a spinoff series
- THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP
- toph is my waifu
- tsutomu mizushima is the king midas of comedy
- what is even happening in kyousogiga
- when will kasuga realize that baudelaire is his pure and loving waifu?
- yasuhiro imagawa please make more anime
Monthly Archives: April 2013
I have absolutely no idea how Steve Jobs or crabs have anything to do with this show. To be quite honest, I’d almost prefer we never find out, leaving the opening sequence of Aiura a curious non-sequitur in an otherwise … Continue reading
Titanic. Gargantuan. The two biggest shows of the spring 2013 season could hardly have more fitting titles. Both have easily succeeded at living up to their substantial hype thus far.
Yondemasu Yo, Azazel-san is a comedy about the lovely little vulgarities in life – immature and depraved toilet humor, the contemptuous mockery of those deemed deserving of it, a gleeful glorification of all the worst parts of humanity, the unnecessarily … Continue reading
Ah, OreImo, how I’ve missed you. You’re still the best crappy light novel adaptation out there: a gleaming beacon of mediocrity in a sea of garbage, you’re still the same show you’ve always been.
Hataraku Maou-sama caught me completely off-guard. I wasn’t expecting much from it, as the premise isn’t really all that grabby on paper and I recently got burned on Hero/Demon King shows with Maoyuu. The promo material struck me as being … Continue reading
All right, finally caught up with all my spring season shows, so it’s first-impression/three-episode-test time. I’ve decided to try splitting these impressions up this time rather than lumping them all into one post. Hopefully that should make them easier for … Continue reading